Final expense life insurance protects your loved one’s from financial burden after you have gone.
Final expense life insurance is a whole-life policy that pays upon the death of the insured. There is no term limit, and premiums are level with an investment (cash accumulation) feature.
Why is final expense insurance important to protect those you love?
- Most families have a hard time finding the funds to cover final expenses.
- Social Security only pays $255 for those who qualify for final expenses.
- The median cost for a funeral with viewing and burial in 2014 was $8,508*
- the median cost for a funeral with viewing and cremation in 2014 was $6,078*
- There are always additional costs over and above funeral and burial bills that will have to be paid.
- A final expense policy can eliminate the inevitable burden your family will have to face.
National median cost of an adult funeral and burial: 2004 vs. 2014
Non-declinable basic services fee
Removal/transfer of remains to funeral home
Other body preparation
Use of facilities/staff for viewing
Use of facilities/staff for funeral ceremony
Basic memorial printed package
Median funeral cost with viewing and burial
Total with vault